Monday, January 30, 2012

FLUFFY!!!!

IT'S HAPPENED! 



It finally snowed!! AHHHH!!

We've been hearing rumblings and rumors about potential snow on and off for the last several weeks, yet, it never snowed. You'd bet your life on it that we were gonna get snow then because it was FREEZING for the last month, but still, no white landscapes or anything. Truth be told, I was getting a little jealous of my friends in the States who were posting pics of their snow days and what not. I'm a cold weather person, what can I say?


Anyway, Eric came in the bedroom to wake me up with his good-bye kiss, he said "It snowed last night and it's still snowing right now". The the front door! Really? I didn't wanna believe him because I know he likes to screw we me, especially when he knows I'm still groggy from just waking up, lol. Sure enough, SNOW! SNOOOOOOW!! Even Piper was excited to check it out!


Once she was all done investigating (and getting snow all in her beard), she decided she wanted to appreciate the new scenery from inside our nice, warm house :)


More importantly, I FINALLY got to use my snow shovel!! I'm sure you're wondering why I'm so thrilled to use it. Ya seeeeee.... when we bought it during the winter in 2010, I couldn't find one on the economy since they were all sold out. Everywhere. So, I bought one off of Amazon for a reasonable price..but they wouldn't ship to APO. Long story short, I used my Ship-It-APO account because, hey, the shovel doesn't weigh that much. I didn't take into consideration that the length of the shovel would jack the shipping price up astronomically. Between Amazon and Ship-It-APO, I now am the proud owner of a $150 snow shovel. 

By the time it finally showed up, all the snow was gone.Yup. 


It took a year, but it's finally been Christened. 


0 comments: