Thursday, January 5, 2012

Photo Fun!

Ahhhh it's been a few days since I've posted! I've been getting into the swing of trying to start the new year off right by eating healthier (again), losing weight (again), and trying to work out (yet, again). To be honest, I started a health journal blog to document all the things I've been doing, but I'm not really comfortable with making it public just yet. 

ANYWAY! Here's some pictures we had done of the furballs:

Cali aka "Cali Momma"


Goofy dog!



Izzy aka "Momma Bear", aka "Izzle Momma", aka "Brown Dog ", aka "DPF", aka "Wurstbrooden".




My little weeeeenie! Who could resist that face??


Cole aka "Bubby", aka "Chunk", aka "Snarfle Bear", aka "Stoofles", aka "Smotebollen". Yes, lots of alias's . 



The look on Cole's face makes me think, "Yeah. I got this!"


Macie Mae aka "Mayness", aka "The PUFF", aka "Puffnator", aka "Little Wrecking Ball". 




Fatty...lickin' her chops. 


...and then, there's Piper aka "The Peeper" aka "Peeps!" aka "Beard Face" aka "Meat Mop". 



This pic makes me think of a lil man with a puffed out beard for some reason. 


I absolutely LOVE how they turned out!! There's so many that we're going to have printed and framed...ahhh! Love love love!!

Then, the photographer got a new spiffy camera for Christmas from her awesome hubby, so she asked me if I was willing to be a guinea pig for some shots. Sure, why not! We made a day of it since she's also a makeup artist, so she glammed me up & played with my hair..then we did various pics throughout her house with her awesome four year old entertaining us the whole time. Here's some of mine and Eric's favorite shots:

  

I really like how these turned out! Now if I can just get rid of my double chin, I'd be a billion times happier, lol. 

1 comments:

Kaysie said...

Those pictures of you are gorgeous!