Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Work it, Baby

It's weird for me to just "relax". I mean, when I was working..I'd come home, lounge for a little bit after I made dinner.. but I still managed to do stuff around the house. I guess I don't know the real meaning of relaxing, lol

Now that I'm completely jobless, Eric has flat out told me,"I want you to RELAX today. NO housework". Say what? Given, my job wore me out entirely and now I'm sick (yippy)..Eric was getting concerned since I developed some serious insomnia,headaches/migraines, severe back pains and overall anxiety problems stemming from my employer. The dark circles under my eyes are starting to go away, my muscles aren't so tight and tense around my neck..I actually feel like I used to. When it comes to "relaxing", I don't want to be a growth on the couch! There's times thoughout the day where I veg out to my favorite TV show or check my emails, but other than that, I'm busy with organizing the house, doing laundry, working on the yard, hittin' the gym or walking the dogs. If I'm not doing all of that, I'm out running errands out and around town. I can't seem to sit still! I guess I just like being productive? Somedays it just doesn't feel like enough though...once it's clean, it's dirty again.

Random rant, I know...

As I've been cleaning out stuff from the house.. things are starting to become bare & minimal. Less junk (thank gawd), figuring out what to keep and what to get rid of. This weekend is going to be REAL interesting since we're finally able to bulldoze through our garage & pull out everything to take stock of what we're dealing with. Lots of stuff to toss, donate, demolish.. just lots of shit to do and the clock is ticking down.

SOOOOOOOO much to do.. gah!

Well. On that note, I think I'm going to bust out some "Gears Of War 2" and blow some people up. WOOT!

0 comments: