Monday, November 24, 2008

*SIGH*

I guess you can say I'm a little grumpy today... my headache won't go away and it's starting to really piss me off. I'm not sure weither I'm getting them because of the bi-polar weather, or just everything that's been thrown at me regarding this PCS and it's little loose ends.

Since I've taken up my new career as a SAHW, I've been constantly cleaing my house. CONSTANTLY! It's super clean (as it should be), everything is organized, you can tell I've been busting my ass on it! When I was working, I'd do my 8-5 shift, come home.. cook dinner & try to clean then eventually go to bed. Since I'm home all day now, I can focus all my energy into cleaning / sorting / prepping / packing things for the move. Although, I can say I'm getting a little miffed. I'm not a personal maid. I do laundry all day long, put things away...yet when eveyone gets home, everything gets tossed and lands on the hallway floor. COME ON! Put it in the friggin' hamper!! Don't giggle and think it's funny... it's actually really irritating to constantly clean up after everyone! The kitchen was perfectly clean when I went to bed last night, so WHY does it look like the cereal box barfed all over the counter? If you have a soda and you're done with it, don't leave the empty can on the counter! Put it in the friggin' recycling bag....

GAH!!!!!

I know this sounds so stupid to get pissed about, but there are days where I don't feel appreciated. There's cultures where the woman is EXPECTED to wait on the guys hand & foot, have the house always looking perfect, be the perfect cook.. just agh. Eric doesn't think along those lines, but it's just irritating when I have the house all vacuumed up, he comes home from work and tosses his clothes all over the floor. Come on now! COME ON! Are you serious? I do Johns laundry because he can't comprehende the entire notion of "folding" rather than stuffing his clothes in his dresser. When I put his FOLDED clothes on his bed for him to put in his dresser.. I tend to find them scattered all over the floor which ends up migrating back in the "dirty" clothes pile for laundry because he's too lazy to put it away. GRR!!!

I left the house yesterday for about an hour to run into town & pick up some medications. Honestly, I should've known better than to leave 3 dachshunds in the house unsupervised, but I figured they'd be on their best behavior since they've been REALLY good....ha... I swear, if there's ANYTHING they can get their teeth on, it's fair game. When I came back, my house looked like the inside of a snowglobe. Fuuuuucckkk... they got ahold of some styrofoam insulation for our glass shelves (they were in the hallway closet). Not only did the living room looked like it snowed, they tore apart the cardboard that was holding it.. knocked over the trash can in the laundry room and dragged it throughout the house...*whimper* I think they knew they were in deep shit because the second I walked into the house and they saw me, they all BOLTED out of the doggy door and hid out till I got the house all cleaned up again. WHHHHYYY!! WHYYYY ME??

Random blog.. I know.. I'm just starting to get a little pissy about stuff, especially when I have a headache that won't stop thumping.

0 comments: