Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cute Milk

When have you ever heard milk described as "cute"? Uh, when your milk cartons look like this..and yes, click on the picture to see it enlarged:


I just love how the cows actually make a nice visual of how "fattening" each particular milk is.

Yes, I realize if you're a military person who shops at a commissary, especially overseas...these have been out for a while. Keep in mind that I don't normally buy my milk from the commissary; I prefer getting it from the local economy. Also, since I've been eating healthy, I haven't actually bought milk in quite some time since it's not a part of my eating plan. I'm not really sure if these are available in regular grocery stores for civilians or not, but I think they'd work really well. 

Oh, and Eric and I ended up getting the super skinny green cow for me to make his ice cream and frappachino's :)

1 comments:

Van Hoesen Family said...

haha thats too funny! I never go to the commisary so I dont know if they have those here.