Thursday, October 2, 2008

Busy Lil' Bee

Man oh man... today really seemed to drag ass!!! AGHH!!!

This morning was super slow so I was trying to find shit to do. I was literally screwing things up so I can re-do them then hope that UPS would have a shipment. Well, I re-did the entire TopCo portion of the Warehouse, so it's so organized that NO ONE can get lost or not find anything, lol. Called my distributors and did my re-orders for the week... gawd. It was down right painful how bored I was!

On Oct 23rd, I'm flying to Washington to see my relatives who I totally adore.... it's that time of year where I have to visit! Not to mention, my cousin Kendall has a huge football game & I promised him that I'd make it to atleast 1 game this season, especially since it's his Senior year. Well, I made my flight reservations on Sept 9th and when I asked my Dad if he was going to fly as well.. he stuck his nose up to the idea and said he was just going to drive. It's understandable that he'd wanna drive considering gas was ridiculous then and it would've been cheaper to drive than fly... at that particular time. Heh. I called him during my break today to check in and see if he changed his mind. Yup, he changed his mind and now wants to fly. Did my magic and got him a great deal on his flight, so it looks like he'll be landing in Portland about an hour after me...then when we leave for our return flights home, we'll be leaving at the same time. I atleast tried getting us near the same schedule since it's a fairly far drive for my Aunty to pick us up. Anyway, I'm just super stoked to get away for a little while... I'm needing a vacation BAD! BAAAAAAAAD!!! I just wish Eric and John could join me, but in the long run, it's cheaper if it's just me going up there. I'm willing to lose 2 days worth of pay.. I bust my ass hard enough. It's play time for me! Plus, the next time I'll see my cousins again won't be till June.. and that's for Kendalls graduation THEN I'm hittin' the road to Belgium. *sigh*

Back to work..... heh..

UPS was 3 hours late with their delivery and turned out they had a shipment of 200 new DVD titles. DAAAAAAAMNIT!! I'm ok with 20, but not 200! It's really time consuming since you have to de-sleeve them all, cross reference their invoices, check to see which stores need what (all the stores have different client demand for certain types of movies), input them into the system, format and catagorize them, receive, then transfer them all right back out again. All that mess took me 4 hours to do!! My eyes were hurtin' big time when I finally finished the last title. Once those were completed, I had to work on some Bondage merchandise (whips, handcuffs, crops, rope) and get those transferred around. Basically I gotta shift alot of stuff back and forth from stores to see some sort of movement for sales. Did some additional product research to see what would be nice to add to the "New Release" gallery... by the time I was finished filling out the order, it was time to head home! Yay!

An order I placed well over a MONTH ago finally arrived today! I'm a huge...HUGE Tetris addict and I was finally able to track down Tetris DS!! Eric was already playing it by the time I got home... I was nice enough to buy 2 Tetris DS games or else he and I would've constantly been fighting over it :)

Enough rambling from me.. I still gotta clean out my truck and pack for tomorrow since I'm heading to Salinas to see my Dad and Grandma.

Much love!

0 comments: