Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lil' Bits


Lesse...


Georgia won today Wheee!! They beat Tennesse 26 - 14, YAY!!


John had a soccer game this morning and his team won 6-0, very awesome! So far they've been undefeated (they've tied once with one team), other than that, they're doing amazing! I'm just glad he likes playing soccer, especially since he was so resistant in the beginning.


The Coffee Shop on base pissed me off because they didn't even bother opening today. They normally open at 9. Lazy slackers. I had to settle with crappy water cappachino from the gas station *frump*


Ummmmm......

Just figured I needed to post this :)




Cole HAS to sleep on the couch otherwise he'll whimper and cry till we pick him up. Well, he scaled the couch to the top part and fell asleep. Since he's a bit on the rollie side..he kinda slips off. Well.. his ass is slipping off and landed on Eric's shoulder. He's literlly sleeping like this as I type... keeps cracking me up because he keeeeeps sliding.. His face is all smashed into the couch..hahahahaa
Poor Eric!


That's about it... yeah... boring life.

0 comments: