Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Picture Time!

As I'm sittin here rockin out to Forplay by Boston, I figured I should post something. Feel loved :)

In my previous post, I mentioned how I went home for the weekend...spent some time with my Dad as well as my Grandma. Yeah.. that's about it :)


This rooster kept coppin' an attitude with me whenever I walked past him... seeing how we were shopping, we walked up and down the street quite a few times. Either he was just bored and figured he'd give the tourist a hard time, or he had a lil' crush on me.











Here's a pic of me with my Dad then another one with my Grandma.




Yeah...pretty simple stuff, lol. I'm boring, what can I say?



Just for the sake of shits and giggles... I was talking to Eric yesterday about In & Out's "secret" menu. As I was reading off the description of some of the items, I was getting rather nauseated at the thought as to how large some of those burgers are. Well, Eric was up for a challenge and wanted a "4x4" burger. To clarify, a 4x4 is 4 beef patties with 4 slices of cheese... my arteries are hardening just at the thought of it. After work, I picked one up for him and the sheer size was just unbelieveable.. I mean, no wonder the obesity rates in todays society have sky rocketed.



Here's the beast...numm nuuuummmssss




0 comments: