Thursday, October 2, 2008

Floating Thoughts

I'm up a little too early, but then again.. it's Thursday therefor I have to be up at this hour. Ya know; contribute to society by working and all that jazz. Blah.

I was thinking about what's been going on this past year. EVERYTHING has flown by so fast, it's rather daunting. Tomorrow marks the 1 year passing of my mom, the support group I created is bordering on it's 1 year mark, John is turning 12 this year, been at my current job close to a year... there's so much more. It's just crazy to me how fast time is flying by, but then again, it's also dragging.

We're moving to Belgium in May & I'm so excited that I could POP! Seems that time slows down though whenever I think about our soon to be new home. New Years Eve is my last day at work and it seems like that day will never come. Sure, it's "only" three months away, but in all honesty, if feels like three YEARS.

In a more positive view..

I couldn't ask for a better husband. Seriously, I couldn't. Eric is the most amazing man I've ever come across in my life and I couldn't imagine sharing my days without him. He's always supportive no matter how bad my day has been, always positive about everything and best of all: loves me for me. Not once has he ever given me a reason to doubt him, not once has he ever made negative comments about my weight, physical appearence... nothing. I feel so incredibly lucky to have someone this amazing in my life. Not only is he in my life, he's sharing & experiencing things with me; together.

On that note, it's time to finish getting ready to work! I'm sure I'l have more rants later this evening since work is going to be rather busy. Yippy!

0 comments: