Friday, October 31, 2008

Thank You Internet!

Gotta love the internet.. it really makes things SO much easier to blow a chunk of my paycheck without really having to travel anywhere.

I was checking my yahoo mail this morning when I saw a notice from Old Navy about their winter stuff...YAY! I was just talking to Eric last night about how I really need to get some winter type clothes considering Belgium is gonna be in the mid 30's when we move there. Most of the clothes I currently have are either too big on me, or are meant for California type weather, not SNOWY / FREEZING weather. So, I decided (after combining forces with Eric) that I'd get a few outerwear pieces just to up my arsenal when it comes to battling the cold. The damage wasn't too bad, but it'll help me get by if I layer my clothes :) I'm just super stoked on the pea-coat and insulated hoody! As for the rest, I'll see how it fits once it arrives, otherwise I can just return it all when I head up to Salinas in a few weeks.





























0 comments: