Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hmmmmm....



 So, I was trolling through PerezHilton.com and I saw that he had the ultra exclusive music video release for Lady Gaga's "Born This Way". I was thinking "Hey, it's probably really cool!"..... I seriously don't know what to make of the first 2 minutes and twenty-ish seconds. I understand she's going for something edgy and possibly shocking (well done!), but I'm more or less confused about the entire thing. She's supposed to be a Goddess or something? And, popping out eggs like a factory? Awesome....riiight...

Although, I will say she looks like she's dropped weight, even though I didn't think it was possible. So, she looks pretty toned up! The sequence with her and a guy painted up as skeletons was cool..it gave me a good laugh when she started dancing like crazy and flippin' her hair every where.

This video kinda left me thinking "WTF?"

1 comments:

Kaysie said...

OMG! Me too! I've liked pretty much all of her videos. But this one was just too out there for me to grasp. I saw it and said "Hmph" and didn't attempt to watch it again.