Thursday, March 17, 2011

HELP JAPAN!

I posted this on my Facebook, so might as well post it on here since I seem to get a decent amount of foot traffic:


Hi Everyone!

   As we all know, Japan was ravaged by a 9.0 earthquake which was quickly followed by a tsunami that added to the billions of dollars in destruction.

                                           


I WILL BE OFFERING 10% OFF OF ALL ORDERS PLACED THIS  MONTH! If your order happens to exceed $100, I  will GIVE you a cookbook (up to $14.75 in value)!

**** All proceeds raised for this cause will be given to Japan through the American Red Cross! ****

If you are interested in participating, please go to www.pamperedchef.biz/halleez and the Hosts name is "HELP JAPAN". Once I receive your order, I will contact you with the new price that includes the discount, and I'll ask which cookbook you would like (for orders that qualify). PLEASE have your order shipped to you, NOT the Host!

0 comments: