Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 19 - A Talent of Yours

Truth be told, I'm pretty artistic. I wish I had pictures of the stuff I've done, but all my stuff is in storage back in California... :( Before we moved, I used to do paintings professionally for hire (usually by word of mouth) and I'd dabble with reconstructing / repainting figurines..not in a "crazy cat lady" kinda way, either. Actually, here's an example of one of my projects I did before we moved and all my stuff got stored : Project Weenie

Here's a quick look if you don't wanna click on the link:

Back in high school during my Senior year, I was voted as "Most Artistic" by my classmates..so that has to say something, right? lol Plus, I've won a handful of awards and competitions up and down the state of California for various different media types. I haven't kept up on the artistic stuff much over here (aside from scrap booking) because paint is VERY expensive! VERY VERY! Back at home, I can get a tube of pain for $6 while, here, it costs 20 euro (roughly $25)...yeaaaahhhh...no thanks. I'll stick with fast sketches and personal paintings for my house :)

0 comments: