Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 25 - Guilty Pleasure

I know you're probably gonna laugh, but I don't care. 

A guilty pleasure for me is Polish Pottery. Yes yes, pottery. When I first got here, I thought the pottery was hideous, but after going to Poland and checking out literally the hundreds and hundreds of different types of patterns and such, it's really grown on me. Trust me, I think some of the patterns are totally meant for old ladies (foofy flowers and splotches), but I managed to find a pretty awesome design that seems to fit our home. Chili peppers. Yes, it's random, but quirky and totally "us". 


I'm trying to figure out when I can head back over to Poland and pick up some more considering I need a few more plates and bowls. Of course the pattern I pick is really hard to find..so it's not in any of the Polish pottery shops I find here and there around Germany, lol. Oh well, gives me an excuse to go back and have some perogies while I'm at it :)

0 comments: