Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 24 - Where I Live (in detail) What Makes It Special?


I actually have the pleasure of living overseas in the lovely country of Belgium. The majority of people I've talked to don't seen to realize that Belgium is actually a tiny country...half the time they think it's a city within Germany. I guess that's understandable cause when you look at world map, you can't really see the country (unless you're specifically looking for it) cause it's so tiny. 

To be a little more specific but while being vague, I live over in the Limburg area.. about an hour away from Brussels. I've talked about the different towns I live near, but I guess you can say I don't specifically wanna say where I am considering, we'll, I don't want to disclose too much :)

I LOVE living over here because we're very centralized in Europe, so we're not very far from venturing over to other countries like France, Germany, The Netherlands.. it's awesome! Not to many people can say that!

0 comments: