Wednesday, August 5, 2009

5

Aiy Aiy Aiy!

I've been selling Pampered Chef for five months now, and I'm pretty proud of myself, lol. I know that sounds odd, but as "easy" as this stuff is to sell, it's hard to keep a constant client bases going. Between traveling from Ramstein AFB (3 hours away), to Spanghalem AFB (2 hours away), THEN going to Schinnen Army Base (45 minutes away), and hustlin' over the phone with people from back home.. that's the ONLY way I keep my self "active". If I relied solely on sales from my base, I'd be screwed. There's only 150 Americans here.. and I think that's including dependants. Yeahhhhhh...lol

I got a new shipment in today for the Fall /Winter catalogs..there's some new stuff I totally love, then there's some stuff where I'm thinking "Wow, why'd they change it? I liked the older version better". Anyway, the pictured below are some of the actual products I received from the June Sell-A-Thon..


*NEW* Easy Conversion Magnet $7.50 #2256 .. This is actually REALLY cool and it'll come in handy for me. Plus, it doesnt feel like some cheapy little magnet.. it's MADE for some abuse, even if it's meant to just hang out on your fridge, lol



The new "Seasons Best" recipe book.. I'll tell ya what, there's some stuff in there I can't WAIT to try! Good thing I'm going to the gym! lol

*NEW* "The Pampered Chef- Weekday Dinners- Done!" Recipe Card Collection. $6.50 #2443 ...There's some really nice recipes in this, althoughm the recipe on the front (that's pictured) is almost identical to the "Brown Butter Tortellini" recipe from the "29 Minutes To Dinner, vol 1" book. Either way, their stuff looks really good!


*NEW* Thai Peanut Sauce $12.00 #9797 ...haven't tried it.. to be honest, not sure if I'm gonna, lol. I'm not a big fan of "peanut" style sauces.


So, that's some of the stuff I got after hustlin' all of June. I'm looking forward to getting the new catalog out since it's definitely time to switch over stuff for Fall.

On that note, I gotta take a nap... I'm sore as hell from this mornings workout and I feel like I'm getting a bit of a headache.

0 comments: