Saturday, August 29, 2009

Random Recommendations

Since being in Belgium, I'm rather limited to the sort of shows that're on TV. Given, I get to watch Sky TV, which is a thing that broadcasts British shows as well as very old American shows. Anyway, here's a list of shows that I highly suggest for any TV buff to watch:

Sons of Anarchy are currently airing their 2nd season on Fox FX
Dexter just released their 3rd season on DVD
Scrubs just released their 8TH season on DVD! That's gotta tell you something if they've managed to stick around that long :)
The Wire currently has the 5th season out. In fact, they have seasons 1-5 in a colletors pack available (which is ALOT cheaper than buying it individually) from HBO.
I'm absolutely INLOVE with CSI: Las Vegas. I'm currently searching for season 3, but I know there's 8 seasons out now.
I believe the 3rd season of The Tutors is out. If you're a history buff, this is definitely an interesting show to see all the things that went on while King Henry was around. Some pretty shady shit went on during his reign!
Even though there's no longer making new episodes, The Soprano's, Six Feet Under and ROME are GREAT shows that've come out from HBO. I have both collector sets and absolutely love 'em.
A very intense Sci-Fi show.. and I'll admit, I'm not one dorky Science Fiction and all, but I love this series. I THINK there's currently 5 seasons of Battlestar Galactica....
This show is pretty awesome. If you've ever read Belle De Jour's blogs, this lives up to her stories. Season 2 is currently out on DVD.
I own season 1 of True Blood and it's down right addicting. Season 2 is currently finishing up on HBO.
Off of the top of my head, this is what I could come up with. I'll eventually make another list.

0 comments: