Monday, August 3, 2009

Sweet Name of Jesus!

*** Just for reference, I was trying to post this YESTERDAY, but, Blogger was being gay! ***

First of all, I must apologise for the quality of the pictures in this post. They're from my Blackberry, plus the lighting rather sucked since the restaurant we were at was a bit on the dim side. I will say though.. the food was orgasmic. I DEFINITELY give it two massive thumbs up!

Josie, Crissy and I went to, "Sweet Name of Jesus" which is located in Maaseik..really really pretty town. I wish we had more time to putt around and check out the area, but being married women, our hubba's wanted to spend time with us since we ultimately ditched them to have dinner, lol.

This place was awesome! Absolutely awesome :) I thought it was really cool that none of the chairs in the restaurant matched.. and I know that sounds odd, but they were all older looking and fit with the ambiance.


Here's the bar...


The rest of the place.. there was only one other table of people there.. we beat the rush!

REALLY cool menu! It had hand done calligraphy and was on parchment paper.
This is the rib platter... all you can eat (for 2 people)..the sauce was EXCELLENT! Josie and Crissy were LOVIN' this stuff! I gotta bring Eric to this place :)

I ended up having the Fish Trio...totally ROCKED!


Ok, I'm sure you're thinking, "wtf?".. but this is Creme Brulee. I'm a HUGE fan of Creme Brulee and this stuff was BY FAR the best I've ever had! Honestly, I could live off of this stuff and skip dinner, hahaha


Random hidden "house" we found in the alley way as we were heading back to my truck.






























2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG That house is perfect for me. I will be moving in next week!

Erika said...

LOL, I dont think you'd like the actual location. It's in a narrow alley way (about a block from the restraunt). You'd pass by it and no even know it was there. I'll put it this way, my Xterra BARELY in the street.... as in I was going 10mph to make sure I didn't scrape against anything. True story.