Thursday, August 27, 2009

Aiy.

... I hate Math. There's no pussy-footin' around with it. I flat out HATE it. I believe that we, as human beings, made shit 10x harder on ourselves by coming up with all this extra bullshit symbols and equations for something that SHOULD be simple, yet it's not. Who do I get to blame for that? The Egyptians? Greeks?

For example: 12.34.436000004-52342345*12341234-34/123345=7<123192(32435)253*(324356456/132423452/134134/) = 0

WTF?!?!!?

I dunno.. but whoever came up with this type of numeral torture.... fuck you. Thanks.

On a POSITIVE note..hahaa...

While I was in Aachen yesterday, I forgot to mention that I scored on a cute little oil burner from The Body Shop. It blends in quite nicely with the rest of the stuff we have in the livingroom, which is all earthy tones and hertitage pieces. If there's a Body Shop near you, I definitely reccommend the oil burners ( they have different styles ) and there's about 20 different oil scents to choose from. I ended up picking out "Strawberry" and the house smells AWESOME! So, thumbs up from me :D 
Also, my Close To My Heart order arrived!! YAY!! Is it sad that I already had another order filled out for September? There's some stuff for the Fall that I wanna get in addition to stuff for Christmas to make custom cards for people. Aiy Aiy Aiy.. between orders for Pampered Chef, Passion Parties and now Close To My Heart, Eric's gonna hate me....  yay for being a housewife!

0 comments: