Friday, August 7, 2009

Body Buggin'

Last year, I had a Body Bugg and I absolutely LOVED it. LOOOOOOOOOOVED it! It actually helped me out alot when I was at the gym cause at the end of the day, it'd show me how many calories I had burned and if I was in the deficeit or not (good thing). The online program also allows you to imput the food that you ate, calculates how much you've burned verses how much you've consumed.. so it lets you know how much more you need to work out that day to see some progress, or if you've worked out enough.



Look how thin it is! I LOVE that! The old model was SO bulky and was kind of a pain in the ass. Half the time it looked like I had a tumor on my arm. Not to mention, the weight of it always made it slip down, which wasnt very comfortable cause you'd just have to strap it even tighter than before :-/


Hidden USB port so you can upload all the data from your days workout onto your online BodyBugg account.

I'm a big big fan of the removeable case!



I really could've used this today! Actually, I really could've used it this week. I had been bustin' my tail in the gym and I'm totally feeling it today. Thank God I took the day off yesterday cause my back is REALLY feelin' it. Atleast I have the weekend to recoop! :) Here's a "journal" of this weeks' workout:

** Monday 8/3 **

Elliptical (fat burner mode) - 15 minutes, 166 calories, 1.18 distance

Chest Press - 12 reps; 3 times with 45lbs

Lat Pull - 12 reps; 4 times with 45lbs

Lower Back Extension - 12 reps; 4 times with 120lbs

Abdominal Extension - 12 reps; 4 times with 30lbs

** Tuesday 8/4 **

Elliptical (manual mode) - 16 minutes, 169 calories, 1.18 distance

Horizontal Leg Press - 12 reps; 5 times with 75lbs

Arm Extension - 12 reps; 4 times with 30lbs

Pullover - 12 reps; 4 times with 60lbs

Standing Calf - 12 reps; 4 times with 55lbs

Bike Machine (manual mode) - 5 minutes. 28 calories, level 5 resistance, 9.2 distance

** Wednesday 8/5 **

Treadmill - 30 minutes, 130 calories, 3.0 speed, 1.04 distance

Chest Press - 12 reps; 3 times with 45lbs

Lat Pull - 12 reps; 4 times with 45lbs

Lower Back Extension- 12 reps; 5 times with 120lbs

Abdominal Extension - 12 reps; 4 times with 30lbs

Horizontal Leg Press - 12 reps; 5 times with 75lbs

** Thursday 8/6 - REST DAY! **

** Friday 8/7 **

Elliptical (manual mode) - 16 minutes, 205 calories

Chest Press - 12 reps; 3 times with 45lbs

Lat Pull - 12 reps; 4 times with 45lbs

Hip Abductor (in) - 12 reps; 5 times with 70lbs

Hip Abductor (out) - 12 reps; 5 times with 70lbs

Quadriceps - 12 reps; 3 times with 70lbs

Elliptical (manual mode) - 10 minutes, 106 calories

0 comments: