Monday, August 10, 2009

Just Another Monday

Whew, I'm tired. My Bodybugg says I have another 990 calories to burn *sigh*.. so I guess I'm off for a good walk with Cole and Izzy after I'm done with my bloggy.

Today was kinda busy, but kinda not, lol. Makes sense, hunh?

Hit the gym today and I can tell I'm already starting to make some improvements. I'm lasting on the elliptical a little longer, even with the humidity here. Bumping up my reps and weights on the machines.. ahhhh.. progress is nice. Here's my activity for the gym:

*Elliptical (manual mode) - 20 minutes, 215 calories, 1.60 distance

*Chest Press - 12 reps; 5 times with 45lbs

*Lat Pull - 12 reps; 4 times with 45lbs

*Hib Abductor (in) - 12 reps; 6 times with 70lbs

*Hip Abductor (out) - 12 reps; 6 times with 70lbs

*Standing Calf - 12 reps; 3 times with 35lbs

*Horizontal Leg Press - 12 reps; 3 times with 75lbs

Once I got back from the gym, I hit the shower then scrambled over to the Peer Market since I was supposed to pick up two wives that're new to the base. Well, I get to the first ones apartment and she didnt even know I was coming by, not to mention, she had just woken up... at 11:15am. The other wife I was supposed to get wasnt even home! UGH! I messaged Eric cause it was him and their husbands that organized for the wives to get together.... there must've been a glitch in communication or something. Oh well! John and I toodled over to the Market, got our weekly chicken, fresh fruits, some coconut macaroons for Eric then off we went :)

Between working on the house, doing laundry.. figuring out my supply orders for Pampered Chef.. I'm a little worn out. Throughout the day, I kept plugging in my Bodybugg to see how my calorie burning is going.. kinda makes me laugh when I see the activity spikes in the graph. You can tell when I was working out, doing the laundry.. even when I was working on cleaning the kitchen and when I was cooking.

This is a pretty mind numbing blog, so I'm sorry, hahahaa

On that note, Cole keeps yelping at me which is code for "BITCH! WALK ME!" ..sooooo I gotta go!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nothing is mind nnumbing when you dog yells...bitch walk me!