Thursday, August 6, 2009

SeventhAvenue.com

Mad props to Josie for tellin' me about SeventhAvenue.com ! I was talking to her a few weeks ago about how I have a hard time finding anything along the lines of "scroll looking" or "heritage" style stuff, even in EUROPE! Even when I DO find something, it's freaking ridiculously expensive. Anyway, I went trollin' on the website and found some things I'm totally inlove with! I also found an online coupon that takes off $20, so if you find something you like.. use SA20 as the promotional code :)

Here's the clock I ordered:




This also came in today, but Eric and I are still working on getting the wallpaper down and having to repaint.. so until that's done, I can't really set this up quite yet, but I TOTALLY love it!






I'm still waitin' for these to show up.. I think they'll look pretty nice in the living room with the rest of the forrest style decorations we have (it's all wood & germany tapestries)





0 comments: