Friday, January 22, 2010

Honig

I'm gonna make this fast since I have a rather nauseating migraine....

Eric and I had an awesome date day :) Got to spend some much needed time together since for the past month, our schedules have been rather hectic and it's been pretty sucky to try to do "something" together. So, the fact that we got some "US" time was definitely appreciated.

Also, if you happen to have this in your grocery store:



I highly reccomend that you get it. It's basically...Jesus in a yogurt cup. This is the best yogurt, by far, that I've ever ever had. In fact, we specifically drove to the Commissary today JUST so I could get more of this. Yeah. It's that good. Trust me.

Elliptical - 2 miles in 25:25 minutes and burned 266 calories
Ab machine - 25x 5 , 50lb
Hip abductor (in) - 25x5, 50 lbs
Hip abductor (out) - 25x5, 50lbs
Pull over - 25x4, 45 lbs
Lat zug - 25x2, 21kg
Elliptical - 1 mile in 13:05 minutes and burned 144 calories

I weighed in today and I lost another 1.5lbs ...so from what Eric says, I've now lost 6 pounds total. Not too shabby since the 4th of this month...right?

On that note, I'm gonna hit the hay. I wasn't able to make it to the gym for round two considering it wouldn't be too bright to spike my heart rate with a nasty migraine. Not to mention, I dont really feel like getting all nauseated on the elliptical..I'm sure Shaun (the guy who works in the gym( wouldn't appreciate that too much. Oh well, I'll be there first thing tomorrow morning for some cardio time then chilling in the sauna for a wee bit.

* Side note: My dachshund, Cole aka Bubby, is not the sharpest tool in the shed. Eric was eating some Tootsie Rolls and was wadding up the wrappers in a tiny ball. Well, he tossed one at Cole to fake him out....sadly, Cole isn't very bright and he lets his stomach do all the thinking. Yes, he ate the wrapper. Not only did he eat that one, he ate another one that Eric tossed down. TOTALLY not helping when I say "Cole isn't stupid" whenever Eric calls him a dummy. Then Eric took a wrapper that wasnt wadded up and put it infront of Cali (our boxers) face. Cole being the greedy lil ankle biter that he is, leapt into the air like a graceful orca, intercepted the wrapper and consumed it. *Sigh* ....not the brightest Bubby on the block.

0 comments: