Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

Tonight was "Mad Hatter Bowling" for Mrs. Josie's 30th bday! She informed us back in December that she was planning on having a party later in January. Given, her birthday was actually Jan 2nd, but she moved it to today since she was wanting to wait till everyone was back in the country so they could attend (lots of people went to the States on leave).  So, it was nice that she gave all of us a heads up so we could figure out what kinda crazy hat we wanted to wear. I know I posted a while back some pics of the hats we were gonna wear, but as a reminder...Eric and I were gonna rock some Mario & Luigi hats :)

We went to the bowling alley in Lommel which is about 25 minutes from us...so not to bad of a drive. When we got there, people were staring at us like we were mental cases. Sure, they probably thought we were crazy, but you gotta admit.. Mario and Luigi hats are pretty pimp.

Here's some pic's from tonight:


Josie & her birthday chocolate weiner



Andy & his "Stair Diver" helmet...the story he told me about it was rather interesting..lol



From left to right : Tina, Raven, Josie, myself, Melissa, and Crissy holding Lily. I absolutely LOVE Josies face, lol



Mario & Luigi!



LOL....Josie was talking about how short she is and that she's almost eye level with my boobas.. so I figured I'd just help her along and place 'em on her shoulder :D



Cheeeese!


Rudy "The Mexican" eating spaghetti...the clash of two cultures



Myself & Melissa


In other news, Eric and I hit the gym earlier this morning and I managed to squeeze out 2.5 miles in 33:03 minutes and burned 362 calories.

My  cardio stats for the week are:

Distance: 22 miles
Time: 5.5 hours
Calories Burned: 3241

0 comments: