Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Awesome-ness!

I'm so excited cause my Starbucks syrups showed up! Not only did those bad boys arrive, but some hats that I ordered arrived as well :) They're not just ANY hats, mind you...




Yes. It's a Mario & Luigi hat. No. You can't have them.

Why do I have 'em, you ask? Well, Josie is having a birthday party later this month and she wants a "hat" themed event. It can be whatever kinda hat you want, as long as it isnt a regular baseball hat...I think she's wanting more of a "Mad Hatter" style theme. I was really debating on what to either make or buy for Eric and myself, but it dawned on me... Mario and Luigi would be perfect! I'll be Mario & Eric will be Luigi :)  I'm SO glad they arrived on time since her party isn't later till the end of the month, but things seem to take forever and a day to get here. Now, all I gotta do is find some lil mustaches for us to wear and we'll look like pimps.

In other news...

I'm sore as hell..and I know I shouldn't be shocked. Yea, I worked out. I'm totally feeling it....uggghhh.. Atleast I'm drinking enough water so the lactic acid in my muscles arent making me absolutely miserable. I'm really not a big water person. I mean, sure, I drink it from time to time, but I never dragged around a good sized water bottle with me all day. Now, I carry around a nice pink bottle that holds 1.8 liters...what's that.. almost 8 cups of water? I gotta down one of these bad boys a day. It doesn't sound like much, but it really is...lol.

This mornings exercise:

Elliptical - 1 mile, 12:03 minutes, burned 132 calories
Abdominal Machine - 25x 5, 40lb
Lower Back Extension - 25x 3, 45lbs
Horizontal Leg Press - 25x 3, 55lb
Rear Deltoid - 25x2, 15lbs
Arm Extension - 25x 2, 20lbs
Elliptical - 1 mile, 13:58 minutes,  burned 146 calories

This evening:

Elliptical - 1 mile, 13:05 minutes, burned 165 calories

1 comments:

Aimee said...

I love those hats!!