Saturday, January 9, 2010

Week One Breakdown

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

It's Saturday! :D That means we got to sleep in, which was GREATLY needed! lol. Eric and I ended up crawling into the gym around 9ish and busted out some cardio  for a lil bit. Right when we were leaving after our workout, the snow storm started to kick in, so, good thing we didn't wait till later in the day to do it.

Here's my stats from Monday till today:

Totals from Cardio Machine:
Distance: 19.75 miles!!
Time: 4.75 hours
Calories Burned: 2,715

Totals from Weight Machines:
Abdominal machine - 25 x 26, 40lbs
Hip abductor (in) - 25 x 12, 40lbs
Hip abductor (out) - 25 x 12, 40lbs
Pull over - 25 x 9, 45lbs
Chest press - Machine is down :( Hopefully it's fixed soon!
Lat zug - 25 x 9, 45lbs
Lower Back Extension - 25x 4, 45lbs
Horizontal Leg Press - 25x4, 55lbs
Rear Deltoid - 25x2, 15lbs
Rear Deltoid - 12x4, 30lbs
Arm Extension - 25x 5, 20lbs
Glute - 12x3, 20lb (both legs)


I'm still feeling really good, lots of energy and such. I am kinda sore today, but I think it's because I did some serious stretching yesterday since my legs were starting to feel rather tight. I won't be going to the gym tonight and Sunday considering I need a "rest" day. This coming week, I'm gonna try to average a little more cardio time verses weight lifting considering I'm not aiming to bulk up much...more than anything, I wanna burn the fatty off of me.

Once we were all cleaned up from the gym, we headed on over to the Commissary at Schinnen since I ran out of oranges (I have one every morning before I workout), plus I needed to get some more wheat bread and lunch stuff. Tell ya what, you never realize how expensive it is to eat healthy till you actually count your pennies! Normally, I just bag a ton of various veggies and fruits without really thinking about it..now I'm only getting ones that don't overload me on carbs / sugars. Then, I switched out our regular bacon for turkey bacon...we'll see how long that lasts though cause Eric will probably boycott it. OH! And I found some red bell pepper hummus! That stuff is AWESOME!

I could go on and on about the healthy things I picked up, but I'm actually gonna hop off of here and spend some time with my guys :) I barely get to see them anymore during the week and I miss them. Go figure, right? lol

0 comments: