Friday, January 22, 2010

Old School

Before Facebook, I was pretty active on Myspace. Now a days, I barely check my MySpace once a week..and that's only if I really have to use ir for verification purposes (for the support board that I own).  Anyway, I used to blog on there alot and I started reading alot of my old posts. Some of my posts go back to 2005!  Man oh man..  So I was thinking that maybe it would be a good thing (in a sense) that I start transferring some of those posts over to here considering I don't really want to "lose" them to MySpace limbo. Some of the posts are funny, sad, hostile..but it's all stuff that I've experienced. There's some things I completely forgot about until I re-read them, lol.

I guess I'll just periodically past them from time to time on here till they're all transferred over :)

0 comments: