Saturday, January 30, 2010

Eighty Four Point Seven Five

Today was my official wrap up for my first month of cardio as well as double days in the gym. I must say, I've been workin' my tail off. For the whole month, I've only missed one day of the gym (aside from my usual Sundays off), but I had a very legit reason for not going. My sinus infection literally drained all the energy I had to the point where I barely managed to go to work on Thursday. Despite missing a day, I managed to chaulk up 24 miles this week on the Elliptical. Woot woot!  I totaled up all of my stats from this month and it added up to 84.75 miles! Hell yea!

My clothes are starting to fit better, I FEEL better.. sure, it's alot of hard work, but atleast it's starting to pay off. As of now, I've lost 8lbs since the 4th of the month. Somethings better than nothing, right?



My cardio stats for the week are:

Distance: 24.75 mile
Time: 6.10 hours
Calories Burned: 3606

Cardio stats for the MONTH:

Distance: 84.75 Miles
Time: 21.25 hours
Calories Burned: 12,363

2 comments:

Kaysie said...

Way to go Erika!!!

Alex said...

That is aweseome!
I need to be as dedicated.